I’m off sick today and trying to work from home – having failed I thought that I would do a Google for the latest iTunes meme – this is what I found…
Open iTunes. Click the column header for “Play Count”. What are the first five songs listed?
- Loving You, Holding You – Don Blackman – 60 plays
- California Soul – Marlena Shaw – 60 plays
- Go! feat Kanye West – Common – 59 plays
- Golden Lady – Stevie Wonder – 57 plays
- Cool Out – Leroy Hutson – 55 plays
Click the column header for Last Played. What are the first 5 songs (see if you can guess who the last album I bought was by!)?
- Angels & Albatrosses – Quantic
- Trees & Seas – Quantic
- En Focus – Quantic
- Sound Of Everything – Quantic
- Use What You Got – Quantic
Click Party Shuffle. What are the first 5 songs?
- Underwater Love – Smoke City
- Cheapskate – Supergrass
- 20,000 Hz Under The Bass – DJQ
- Loaded – Primal Scream
- Over The Hill – John Martyn
Click the column header Year. What are the first 5 albums from 1994
- NME Singles Of The Year – Various Artists
- Headz – Various Artists
- Carry On Up The Charts – Beautiful South
- Parklife – blur
- Up To Our Hips – The Charlatans
Click the column header My Rating. What are the first 5 songs?
- Gabrielle feat. Alice Russell – [re:jazz]
- Black Water (Main Mix) – A Hundred Birds
- Luck Of Lucien – A Tribe Called Quest
- Hercules – Aaron Neville
- Circles – Adam F
Finally, look at the bottom of your iTunes window. How many days of music do you have?
- 53.4 days……………………………….see you sometime in May then!
So, there you go – utterly pointless, but it kept me amused for a couple of minutes. And now I need to & water the garden…